~ Gather Your Family and Friends for
CALLEY'S PRIVATE FULL BODY ELIXIR SESSIONS
Calley loves teaching private yoga! The only thing Calley likes better than teaching private yoga is teaching a series of private yoga classes to your group! People can go so much more deeply into the practice and build on what they have experienced when there’s a series.
Anytime and anywhere you choose, indoors or out, there are great physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits to the practice and repetition of deep rhythmic breathing in the mana of Hawai’i. It is best to practice outside in nature whenever possible.
To purchase this or other of Calley's fine art prints, click above.
To learn more about Calley's upcoming international exhibition of interspecies art, painting with Rama, theelephant, for the benefit of endangered species, or to purchase giclees of their works, click left.
For stained glass and mosaics designed by Calley, click the window above.
Yoga and Meditation Classes and Private Instruction
Phone: (808) 885-0609
Copyright 2002-2014 - All Rights Reserved
Green Exercise (exercise under or close to large trees) and Blue Exercise (exercise near a great body of water) both bring peace to your mind, healing energy to your body, and harmony to your heart. At Lava Lava Beach Club, we are blessed with both!
Kama'aina, you are encouraged to gather your friends for a weekly or monthly yoga session at your home or at Lava Lava Beach Club.
Beach options include
- Lava Lava Beach Club at beautiful Anaeho'omalu Bay (Waikoloa Beach Resort)
- Your own private setting. Shade and flat ground, or a carpeted indoor environment with sufficient space and fresh air are the basic requirements
- Stress Buster Meditation and Meditation 101
- The Five Tibetans - Fountain of Youth
You are welcome to bring up to 10 people to Calley’s private sessions. Additional people (after 10) are $10 per person.
To reserve your date, $100 Non-refundable deposit - payable by PayPal. Send to [email protected], or call Calley to make your reservations.
Without 48-hour cancellation, full payment is required. Calley is booked weeks in advance, so time is precious.
- WAIMEA, HONOKAA, SOUTH KOHALA BEACH AREAS: $200/90-minute session, or $250/two hours. Two hour sessions are highly recommended. You will be amazed how the time flows and enjoyment grows! Calley also does 3 hour sessions for $375.
- NORTH KOHALA: Add a $50 travel fee (1-hour round trip)
- KONA AREA: Add a $100 travel fee (2-hour round trip)
- LARGE GROUPS: $375/90-minute session
- Calley also teaches several exciting different media in ART, and people love her art classes!
- KAMA’AINA RATES: As need be, Calley offers kama’aina the opportunity to barter for a portion of the fee. No one is ever turned away because of money. We all have something to barter -- bananas, avocados, airline fees. . .